Saturday, January 6, 2018

Nitheen Kumar

HCL Real Time Interview Questions on WCF

 
These questions are from a walk-in of HCL. HCL conducted an Walk-in. This opening was for WCF professionals basically.

1.  For what purpose WCF is used in your current project?

2.  What is binding in WCF?

3.   So, how many bindings are there? Have you ever used netMsmqBinding or netNamedPipeBinding?

4.  See, my hosted service is chargeable and I want to track the record that who has called/ accessed my service how many time, how can I do it?

5.  I want to restrict the concurrent access of my service to limited users, how can I do that? Where this setting is done?

6.  How session management is done in WCF?

7.  How WCF service is secured?

8.  Is there any way to give service access permission to role specific user group?

9.  Is overloading possible in WCF? If yes then how?

10. What is MAC in WCF ?

11. How Event Logging is done in WCF ?
Subscribe to get more Posts :

1 comments:

Write comments
Anil Kumar
AUTHOR
March 6, 2018 at 3:15 PM delete

Hi,

I will file a complaint against you if this copied content is not removed in a timely manner.

-
Anil Kumar
http://CodePattern.net

Reply
avatar